There are a variety of volunteer opportunities on Thursday, April 25; Friday, April 26; and Saturday, April 27. Volunteers must commit to one half-day shift and must attend a Volunteer Orientation on the evening of April 22.
- Be over the age of 17 years by April 1, 2019
- Have personal transportation arranged to and from the event location
- Have the ability to fluently communicate in English
- Have the ability to download and use Slack app (iOS/Android) for communication purposes
As a volunteer, you will receive:
- One complimentary conference ticket for both days (for self)
- Networking opportunities with event participants, speakers, community leaders, and fellow volunteers
- An inside view into the largest local gathering of entrepreneurs and thought leaders
- Water, snacks and other grab-and-go items in Volunteer HQ during your shift
- College/high school students can earn service credits
Sound like your thing?